Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Water colour- Heaven in green

That is spot painting by me. The location is Alooru, I don't know which district is it in!, Each and every drawing after this, including this one is done by me... I would definitely love to tell you about this place. We stayed at our sir's relative's place.. And early morning at 6 we packed some delicious food and left to this beautiful place... 45 minutes of walk, and you would love that journey, but alas! we(me and my friend) didn't enjoy it, as we had to carry loads of painting materials with us and of course the food too. There were 8 of us excluding our sir and unfortunately 2 of us were the only older boys(13 i guess), so we were burdened with those loads.. But when we reached that place, both felt that it was all worth it.. It was so beautiful, I didn't feel like leaving that place(after we were done with our painting), it was all green, and nothing but green. And there was a river too, most of u woudn't even get to see such places in your life time..Posted by Picasa

No comments: